Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekends are for being miserable?

Weekends tend to bring the grumpier side of me. With all the "reservation", smiles, and polite gestures I put up during the week, I want the weekend to be all to myself where I can sleep-in or be able to stretch my feet out without feeling cramped. However, that's my problem... I limit my own personal space, because I still can't get use to or feel completely comfortable when I have other housemates.

I did a lot this weekend, but I always feel a hint of this grumpiness, moody, anxiety, and depressed state of mind.

I've been watching my calories and also what foods I'm eating as well. I'm slowly getting myself physically active again as I'm quickly melting away the 15 pounds I gained (since August).

Tomorrow is a Marketing Department Holiday Lunch. I'm going to buy some items tonight at the nearby grocery store. I'm planning on baking some Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Trying out a modified recipe, but I don't plan to eat much of my cookies. They're for tomorrow's Marketing Lunch.

Okay... Time to get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment