Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I've Been Busy

I've been missing in action. A bit busy. Commuting 60+ miles round trip for work again. I'm carpooling. Saving gas and time. I avoid traffic by running/walking after work. I've encountered many social situations during my first day of the job and I handled it okay. Only a couple of times did I feel a bit warm under the light, but I managed. My first week I worried about underarm sweat, but not so much this week.

It's good to have routine. It's good to be busy, thinking and worrying about other things other than my own personal struggles (anxiety, panic, insecurities, etc.). Yet, I also have to remember how to manage my stress. Work still can be stressful and giving too much time to the team "disgruntled" worker can have negative effects as well.

I'm extremely busy again. More active, with plans, and a schedule. What would I be doing if I didn't negotiate and land this contract? I could be driving myself crazy, worrying about financial matters. At the moment, I'm at a good place. I want to make progress and make up for lost time.

Good Night and sweet dreams...

2 comments:

  1. I like being busy too, I think it takes my mind off bad things. Is that how you are dealing with your anxiety? I know it helps me...like your blog, hope to be back very soon. Until then take care and keep writing!


    social anxiety disorder

    ReplyDelete