Monday, June 13, 2011

A Quick San Fran Recap

It's my last night here in the city of the Bay. I've experienced the whole downtown area, the BART, the parking, traffic, hills, bums, a wedding, and the usual panic and anxieties (whether it's social or not).

I'll say that I had a brief panic attack on my flight to SF. I started to break sweat after getting through the metal detectors and x-ray scan of my luggage. While waiting for my friend as he was talking to one of his buddies working, I started to break sweat.

After feeling like an ant blinded by the bright lights of the city, I had a wide array of experiences here in San Francisco. During the wedding, I felt it coming. My body temperature was rising. I felt the heat from the lamps above the church floor. The flash of the camera's made me conscious. It happened. I broke sweat at the alter and regained my composure after being seated.

Let me just say... Things turned out great. Ended with a drunk reception party, a great breakfast for a hangover and a better lunch/dinner that cured my hangover. Ending this adventure with Positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment