Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oversleeping

I can't recall the last time I've overslept. Today was one of those rare occasions that I overslept. I seem to have bypassed all of my alarms setup on my phone. I didn't even shut them off, which means I slept through all of the noise. I woke up with a headache and the back of my neck isn't feeling all that great. I went to sleep at a earlier than usual time (2 am) andw woke up right before noon. I think I'm looking too much into this, but I think the fact that I've been feeling trapped in my room, feeling uncertaintity with my work, that I do feel this sense of "not wanting" to be awake.

Good thing that I 've made plans to change the scenery. I'm going back home to my parent's house and staying there for awhile. I don't know what I'll actually do there. I want to be productive there and follow up with my job interviews (I have one so far).

Change can be good. Change is good. I need a new perspective. I need to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment