Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Keeping At It

I haven't written as often as I'd like on here, but I'm keeping at it. I still write (via personal journal), just unmotivated to post anything here.

I've been doing great with my healthy eating habits (with occasional binges) and workouts. I have a pattern of working out and having a big workout at the end of the week, which eventually leads me to crash and be open to eating unhealthy. Today was a continuation of that, but I needed to nip it in the bud. After eating creme sandwich cookies, lemon flavored cream crackers, and other pastries... I made myself workout. Anything. Something. Just for 20 minutes, to get things going. I ended up working out for an hour, mainly doing resistance workouts with a little interval cardio mixed in between.

I've also been consistent with taking supplements (vitamins, fish oil, complex b vitamins) which help my caffeine-induced-panic-sweat attacks. I've been having that under control.

So... at the moment, I'm doing good and I'm keeping at it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're still keeping at it. I go through the same struggles too sometimes. I will do everything right practically the whole day. I will eat right, workout and when the evening comes, like a few hrs after dinner is my weak period. I'll want to snack on anything. I know I'm suppose to have a healthy snack, or something like yogurt but for some reason I don't want that. So I'll go for the chips or something, then the chips turn into something sweet and before I know it I've just binged and I'm left with the guilt.

    So I've decided to go to bed earlier and maybe I won't be tempted to eat the wrong things. I'll see how it pans out.

    ReplyDelete