Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Incredible Sulk

RAWR! As much as I've been mumbling, ranting, and venting out my frustrations... It still continues. I don't know how to explain it. There is no preventative measure, because I'M IN IT. I'm familiar with this cycle and this "situation" I'm in, but I can't shake it off. Weeks prior, I was on a very healthy dose of sleep, diet, work, and sunlight. Then DEF-CON 3 came into play and I had to work feverishly for a companies website launch. That event passed and I've been rummaging in the wake ever since. I've been drowning in this yucky feeling ever since. I haven't been going out or taking my normal jogs lately. It's been so long that I convince myself from not going out, not walking the dog, not going for my daily jog. I hate being trapped, but I end up trapping myself in my room. I end up feeling really annoyed and irritated.

Now, my problem is my eating habit and how I feel. I've had a hard time cleaning up my horrible eating habit. All the processed sugar and carbs. I can see how it's affected me. I'm irritable. I feel full and my stomach feels like it's popping out. I feel fat and just disgusted, leaving me not wanting to go outside. I need to break out of this cycle or this "thing" that I'm in, but it's not an easy task.

RAWR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment