Friday, April 8, 2011

I don't know how people do it...

I have friends who have cans or bags of potatoe chips, a stash of sweets, or a chocolate bar at there disposal. They're able to nibble at it, put it away, and return to it whenever they want.

I'm not of that type. That is why I hardly buy any packaged snacks. I went to Fresh & Easy yesterday and bought a bag of Tomato Basil Veggie Crisps, Honey Glazed Pretzel Bits, and these Baked Sunflower Seed & Coco Flake bits. My problem is... Once I open a bag, I have the need to finish them off that day.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand it either. I buy bars of chocolate thinking it'll last me the whole week and then before I know it I've eaten the whole thing in a few hours :S It's easier to just not buy all that stuff in the first place.

    ReplyDelete