Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hiatus

Lately (or maybe just today), I've been wanting to write. A few thing's hinder me from doing so. I'm back home (my parent's house) and I brought my work with me. I've been very productive and my internet is very limited. I'm connected via my iPhone's 3G connection, which lacks reception. I really hate my wireless carrier/provider.

Anyways, I've been wanting to write as I seem to reflect on things and myself whenever I'm back home. I've recorded some vlog's, but haven't had the time to edit and produce it. I've had a few topics I've wanted to write about, but can't find the time except for now. In which I'm using to freewrite and ramble on.

I'm not frustrated with life (just with work), nor am I worried about things as I might have been in recent weeks and months. I'm balanced at the moment.

Hope to be back writing on here soon.

- Josh

2 comments:

  1. Hey Josh,

    First of all, I think your header is great. But I have immensely enjoyed reading your thoughts on writing. When you say this is a place where your shy side breaks out of it's shell, that's a wonderful way to put it and why I started my blog too. And free writing is something I know would be good for me, so I really appreciate this blog and will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete