Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 Minute Freewriting #12

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Woo-Sah......

That is me breathing. That is me listening to my thoughts, my surroundings, my "being" in my living space.

I just did my official weigh-in for the 2nd week. I'm not depressed about the results, but I don't know why I was kidding myself. I totally didn't take this week seriously. Yes, I started running again, but I also finished off tons of chewy chocolate chip oatmeal cookie goodness this weekend. Yes, they taste soooooo good. Maybe it was worth the 1 pound weight gain and small incremental body measurements. I know I can probably lose 2 (possibly 5) pounds in one week if I were to watch what I ate and continued to workout as I have been doing.

I really need to stop drinking coffee again. I've realized that it's gotten out of hand. I really need another detox and go without coffee for a few month's as I've been doing in the past. It has it's positive effects, but also has it's addictive and dependency effects as well.

With all those "somewhat" troubling or nagging thoughts. Here are some positive and upbeat thoughts. Yesterday I went to go run a few errands. I stopped by Home Depot, which is like my new Art Supply Store". I browsed around for a DIY (Do It Yourself) project. I bought a few items for a Photography Ring Light. Outcome? Not too bad, but not so great. It was a nice learning experience and I'm sure I can create something better if I had the right power tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment