Tuesday, November 23, 2010

5 Minute Freewriting #4

I need to stop with these insomniac internet browsing habits I have. Two days in a row... I stayed up past 4 am. This time, I kept my eyes opn even though my eyes hurt. I just didn't want to sleep. I spent a good amount of time being productive on somewhat useless things. I produced a vlog (video blog) and did some writing but on another blog type site.

I vented out about Thanksgiving Day. and How I dread (at times) the stress and anxiety it brings. The family gatherings and the ONE BIG topic that I get hammered with... I hate being asked about my "status". I hate being asked if I'm still single. I hate being told that I should be married already or that I should have kids. I do a good job of laughing it off, but it really gets to me at times and I'm not sure how this year will be handled. I plan on drinking, but eh.. it's going to kill my health conscious lifestyle. I've somewhat already sabotage it this week. I need to do some running or some type of workout to make me feel like I'm burning some calories, because I feel like I've been eating too much lately.

I had a weir dream this morning. I hardly remember my dreams but I remember my older cousin was in it. It reminded me of high school or how I always looked up to him. I don't remember much about the dream, except for.... it dealing with food. I have the television playing in the background, so .....

No comments:

Post a Comment