Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today's Update

I thought I had a good start on the day, but it's gradually going to sh*ts man unless I proactively do something about it. That's where this writing comes into play. After trying to balance my unhealthy eating (as always) with decent and clean food (salads, non-fried, and non-fast foods), I had a late night 2-hour workout in the garage, where it created a 90 degree sauna on top of everything. It was a great workout and a much needed sweat. However, I semi-sabotaged the workout by eating some unhealthy things before going to bed.

Upon waking up this morning, I thought I'd declare a "fruit" day where I end up eating fruits (strawberries, applies, and oranges) throughout the day until dinner. That lasted up until.... hmmmm, lets say 11 am. I ended up cooking eggs, turkey bacon, and rice noodles. Shortly after that, I ended up indulging in "lunch" by having left over salad and a home cooked filipino dish. Then all went to sh*ts as I was trying to work out my magic or my differences on this pro-bono (meaning... non-paid) web design. I don't know what I got myself into. I offered someone, who is in this running social network I'm in, my design ideas. However, it ended up turning into "can you produce my website". In which I can't say no, but at the same time... I can't really do anything to her website, because she has it being published under a certain blog/content system (think wordpress, blogger, joomla). She gave me login and password access, but this is only to edit articles and change some minor layouts here and there. I don't really want to do all the work for something I don't feel passionate about.... so that's when my eating habits went to sh*t. While working out my differences with the website, I opted or looked for distractions. I reached for the small-sized snicker candy bars, the tub of vanilla ice cream, and luckily that's the extent of the damage so far. I'm due for a caffeine fix in half an hour and I hope I stay on course with a long workout. I need to sweat out my deamons. Maybe focus on small cardio and extended breathing, stretching, and meditating exercises tonight... oh and all in my garage like sauna. Did I say how unbearable the hot weather is over here? But... I'll look at it as therapeautic. When you're in the heat, in a rut, in the sh*ts (sorry I keep using that word, but it's lodged in my head at the moment)... once you step inside the house, you appreciate it even more.

Okay... End Of Rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment