Thursday, December 2, 2010

5 Minute Freewriting #9

I'm about to head out on a run tonight. It's been nearly a week or maybe 2 weeks since I've really done a regular running routine. I need to get out, but I've been lazy and I've allowed the colder weather to convince me.

I don't know where my head has been at the last couple of days. I wasn't necessarily looking for distractions to distract me. I just got hit with a really realy really really really really lazy mindset. I would lay on the couch or in my chair for hours just not really thinking or pushing myself. I would get  small burst of "ideas" of things I can do, but then once I would actually try to do it... I would get detoured and rather do nothing.

My eyes started to hurt a lot yesterday. At first, I thought it was because of the diet plan I'm restarting. I started off with a "fruit" cleanse where I only ate fruit for lunch and dinner. It made me a bit light headed and then I finally realized I also went without coffee or any sort of caffeine, which I believe my body has become use to in the last 2 weeks I've been drinking coffee. I got over that hump and I haven't had any headaches this morning. I decided to also blog or write about my health & fitness journey. Maybe it will help me or help me deal with the frustrations I've come across in past fitness experiences. I did an official weigh-in and body measurements and everything. Weigh-in's freak me out because my weight can fluctuate plus or minus 5 pounds within a week. Body measurements are more consistent, yet I tend to .....

2 comments:

  1. I hope your run went well. I've been sick this past week so I haven't ran at all. I'm getting restless; I want to get back out on the streets.

    I'd love to do some sort of cleanse as well. Maybe one of those lemonade and maple syrup only cleanses.

    As far as not having the energy to do anything, maybe your body needs the rest. It could be the change in weather?

    Anyway, have a good weekend! :)

    - Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. @unhappyhappiness (mike) - Thanks. I hope you have a good weekend as well. I don't know if I'm burnt out. I've just been unmotivated and very much a lazy @ss. I'm hoping to change this habit, but... heheh It's a work in progress as usual.

    ReplyDelete