Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change of Pace

I decided to take a small hiatus from my YouTube Video venting-therapy-sessions that I try to do on a weekly bases. I just need to restart my engines and I think I need to write more. I feel as if I have a cluttered mind at the moment. As a reflection, my room, my work, my life is just cluttered with distractions. I'm allowing these distractions to take over and I realize I need to change things in order to get them in control and back into place.

Have I been writing more?
Nope, I haven't... but I'm on the right track to realizing and recognizing my current downfalls. It's hard for me to write at first, but I'm more open to doing "free-writing" rather then always having to control, edit, rephrase, and format my writing in a certain way. Sometimes you just need to let loose and let your words run wild as if you were talking out loud in an empty room. I forget to do this or I have a hard time doing this, because I'm always trying to find the right word or form the right sentences in a proper way for me to get my thoughts out. When I actively do that, it tends to lose the original feeling and I end up getting frustrated and will stop writing all together. As well as allowing distractions to take over.

My previous entry got the ball rolling and I have an even longer entry that I'm thinking of posting up.

Sometimes it's easy as breathing: Inhale, exhale, realize, and recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment