Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Minute Freewriting #1

My eyes are closed and my fingers close to the keyboard. I'm typing out my thoughts in this five minute exercise. I don't have a general direction of where to go or what I'm doing. I'm just winging it.

Today was gloomy after being sunny the whole week. I was up late last night, really late. I woke up in a "tired" mood and I had bouts of feeling unmotivated. I decided to weigh myself and I saw that my weight was up a pound from Wednesday, but down a pound overall from last week. That probably played a part in how I felt and how I  looked to food (for comfort). I did indulge or overate a bit. I'm an emotional eater.

I skipped working out. I felt crummy, but I feel better. I caught my friend online and we did a quick video chat and talked about random stuff. I felt better after that, and I realized how isolated I am. After quitting the "corporate" scene and working as a freelancer... I'm very limited to outside contact. It is a blessing and a curse. I don't have to deal with office stress, but I deal with other stress none the less. I use to be afraid of my anxieties when going out, but now I know I lack every day contact. I don't know how to feel about that. I also relapsed into drinking caffeine. I drank a cup or two of coffee. Not my finest moment, but I needed a mood change.

My mind is running blank in this exercise but I'll keep going. I know I don't sound coherent or anywhere near intelligent, but I talk and think in short sentences. I think about relationships a lot. Relationships I use to be in, relationships I could...

No comments:

Post a Comment