Saturday, November 20, 2010

5 Minute Freewriting #2

Emotional emtional. Emotional wreck. Emotional distress. Emotional eater. Emotioinal person. Emotional sensitivity. I can't help but feel like an emotional wreck. I can't say I'm emotional as in on the verge of tears, but I feel frustrated with my emotions. After a stint of writing last night and reading and getting things off of my chest. I woke up to a different tune. I woke up late in the day and I woke up in good spirits. I ate eggs, bacon, and toped it off with salsa. I ate or snacked on some carbs/bread shortly after. I took a shower and I thought I'd take my dog for a walk. It would also help me get fresh air after being cramped in my room for the whole week. Something set me off today. It changed the tone on everything. My mood had changed within seconds.
I went into the mail room to get the mail. I did not receive a piece of mail I  was expecting. I know the possibility of me receiving this piece of mail was not likely.... I just had expectations. It was my paycheck. A paycheck that's a few month's overdue. I've brought it up to my client and nothing has been responded to. I'm frsustrated. I allowed this to meld into my current mindset. I'm confused. I'm not making sense here nor am I typing correctly.

I becme an emotional eater shortly after. I just started eating. I know I was doing that to help me cope and feel better about the situation. I just started eating and I ended up skipping my workout. I'm trying to get it going because I would like to get my workout on. I would like to get back on a healthy and fit and productive vibe. I'm allowing distractions to take over me. I have my mac computer on playing an old boxing fight, and I have the lights on and I'm exposed to everything. I'm exposed to anything. I'm.... trying hard to not hold anything back...

No comments:

Post a Comment