Monday, January 17, 2011

5 Minute Freewriting #24

I got a very late start on the day again. It's on an going occurence that I need to work on. I woke up right before noon. I woke up to hit snooze on my alarm clocks at 8, 9, 10, and 11. I was in bed by 2 am, but was watching a movie and didn't go to bed past 3 am. I woke up very tired. My dog hopped onto bed limiting my movement.

I woke up tired and to a few emails that made me realize, "I need to get up and start on some work".

I wanted today to be productive. I've been slowly including forms of social exposure to my routine. I went to Target to buy some personal products. I've been researching and looking into clinical antiperspirants. I've been okay with axillary perspiration, but it is still more than average. I no longer feel the anxiety or have much anxiety about it or have intense panic attacks bout it.

It's now well into the afternoon and I just feel very out of it. My dog is falling asleep right by me. I just googled up some stuff relating to chemistry. I'm creating a website for a Chemistry Professor. I'm going to manage his FaceBook Business Page, Twitter, and YouTube accounts.

I've been trying to spread out my social (public) exposure all throughout the week. I need to do some grocery shopping. I need to deposit some checks. Instead of doing it all in one shot, I'll do it all throughout the weak and I'll also be testing this anti-persperant I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment