Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another Weekend...

I'm going through another weekend of just feeling lazy and low. Another depressed state of mind? I'm not sure what to call it, but I always go through it. It's sunny and beautiful outside, yet I don't feel like going out or being active. My workout routine is out the door and I have a self-defeatist attitude. :(

I always encounter these episodes after chaotic weeks. Yes, this past week was another chaotic one. I'm losing grip and finding it hard to find balance. When I don't plan things out, my sh*t is out of whack. My diet, my workout, my rational thinking goes out the door. All the confidence I've built u in the past 4 month's seem to have deteriorated.

It's not going to be built back up overnight and I do have to start somewhere. I need to start up again. Writing is a start. It gets irrational thinking out of my head. Well maybe not out of my head, but it gets it sorted out. It let's me rationalize things.

"IF YOU CHANGE NOTHING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE"

No comments:

Post a Comment